Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Great Southern Credit Management Pty Ltd and GSCM Legal Pty Ltd
The term ‘Great Southern Credit Management’ or ‘GSCM’ or 'GSCM Legal' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to Great Southern Credit Management Pty Ltd and GSCM Legal Pty Ltd, the owners of the website, whose registered offices are 69 Fairy Street, Warrnambool VIC 3280. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only and It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and in good faith. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for their content or accuracy.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website s subject to the laws of Australia